Appealing a Criminal Conviction

If you have been convicted of a federal crime, do not lose hope. A conviction is not necessarily the final say. You may be able to file an appeal in an effort to contest the result of your case.

In order to effectively pursue an appeal, you should retain an attorney who understands the complexities associated not only with appellate courts but also with the federal government. This is a highly specialized area of law, and the lawyer you choose will have a direct impact on the outcome of your case.

Choose an Attorney With Appellate Experience

My name is Daniel O'Day, and I have more than 30 years of legal experience serving individuals and businesses throughout Illinois. My colleagues know that I am a credible threat when it comes to filing appeals. This reputation serves me well at the trial level. Often times, my clients do not need to consider an appeal, but if they do, they are confident in my ability to serve them with effective diligence.

I am prepared to help individuals and businesses appeal unfavorable outcomes in the following areas of federal criminal law, among others:

I am prepared to help with both direct appeals and post-conviction appeals as it pertains to my clients' unique situations. I am committed to helping my clients obtain the best results possible.

For A Free Initial Consultation For Federal Criminal Appeals, Contact Attorney Dan O'Day

The law firm is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. weekdays, and I offer weekend and evening appointments to those in need. To schedule your initial consultation with a Peoria criminal appeals attorney, email me or call 309-740-9147 or 800-478-8871.